Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Nest Family Entertainment




If you are looking for quality family entertainment look no further than Nest Family. They now sell several products that my children know and love. I can confidently recomend a number of their products. For the sake of time I'll stick to three products in this post. Please note that I'm focusing on their DVD sales this time. *They also sell books,audio,teaching tools, and toys.

I LOVE their Animated Bible Stories. Nest Family Videos are a wonderful Christian resource. I grew up on them and my children are learning from them now.

We use Nest Animated New Testament Bible Stories regularly in children's church. Lately we have been discussing Jesus and his miracles. These movies are good quality. The animation is very well done. The style is similiar to Disney as some of the animators once worked on the Disney staff.

I loved the stories as a child and I love them still today. Be sure to check these out.

Second, VeggieTales! Every kid is sure to fall in love with Bob and Larry. Nest Family Entertainment carries a great selection of the Veggie favorites that will keep your children laughing and learning.

My third and final recommendation is Boz. My children are in love with this big green bear. They don't care that he sounds like Barney and his songs stick in my head for eons . . . they are in love. Boz teaches young children very basic and valuable lessons about things that matter for eternity.

Be sure to check out Nest next time you're looking for good family entertainment. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment